Pentasia.com, which receives over 30,000 visits a month, has been re-launched to include new and improved features including a jobs world map, Quick Apply, LinkedIn registration, iGaming career guides and custom job alerts.Specialist online gaming and gambling recruiter Pentasia have upgraded their flagship website this month to introduce an array of new and improved features.
Pentasia.com currently features over 350 live jobs spanning regions including Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and beyond, as well as remote jobs. Opportunities range from C-level and board positions right through to entry-level opportunities, as well as specialist and contract jobs.
For those new to iGaming, Pentasia.com offers a library of career guides, location guides and job seeking advice. Those with direct industry experience can also find talent market updates, tips on career advancement and access leadership job opportunities.
New and improved features on Pentasia.com include:
• Specialist online gaming and gambling jobs including sports betting, casino, lottery and more
• Latest jobs added daily - with 350+ currently live – spanning all key departments
• Time-saving features to “Quick Apply” and “Register with LinkedIn”
• World map of jobs including regional and location search
• Custom job alerts for notifications by department and location
• Guides and resources for iGaming professionals and entry-level candidate
Pentasia’s Head of Marketing Will Sawney said of the launch:
“Gaming and gambling professionals trust Pentasia to provide access to all the latest iGaming jobs. The new pentasia.com offers a much-improved job search, better visibility of global job opportunities and features that help candidates find and apply for jobs quickly.
Since launch we’ve already seen a significant uplift in applications and new candidate registrations, and are confident the new website will further improve our ability to meet the rising demand for specialist talent in the iGaming industry.”
Ready to take the next step in your career? Register now on Pentasia.com
Interested to explore Pentasia’s recruitment services? Submit a job search brief